What will your part in missions be? You see, when you and I give financially to missions, we share in the rewards for that work. We are excited that some will join us in planting seeds that will bring shade and fruit for generations. Before you give, we would like to share our hearts when it comes to the generosity of finances.
- Gift are welcome and needed but not necessary
- Gifts are given with intention, not emotion.
- Gift giving comes with joy, not burdens.
This month we thought we would share some needs.
Airline Tickets – $3500 Plans are in motion for a fall 2019 return to continue to assist with the aquaponics farms as well as prepare to expand into more locations. We are trusting to book these in the summer.
Vehicle – $5000 Traveling from Baguio to the farm is challenging in traffic using jeepneys and taxies. The van that we are using from a local family member is falling apart and we are trusting for a vehicle so we can do what we need to do without breakdowns or traffic delays. With the farm in production and harvest, we also need a way to deliver the orders.
Monthly Support – if you feel like you want to partner with our family as we serve here anything helps us offset the costs of being overseas and growing the vision.
EtransferGive Via Etransfer
- Currently, we have Canadian Bank Accounts that we can easily access in the Philippines. Etransfer is the fastest and most cost-effective way to give. Click the Button to organize this way of giving.
PayPalGive Via Credit Card
- If you wish to use a credit card you can send money via PayPal and we will receive the monies within 2 days based on the time change. Click the button to send money.